Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shower Curtain Narrow What Else Can I Use To Separate Bath Area From The Toilet Area Other Than Shower Curtains?

What else can I use to separate bath area from the toilet area other than shower curtains? - shower curtain narrow

I have a bath rectangular 35 "X 60". I believe that the use of sliding aluminum framed frosted kind of plastic that is screwed to the wall, but the contractor said that the width of my bathroom is too narrow to accommodate a sliding door. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    As already suggested that a small working space in the bathroom to have ... I think, decorative shower curtains are the right way.

    Maybe I have to compare and find the real end luxury and high shower curtains bath accessories to the area can also dress very little to play on.

    I hope that helps!
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Home Depot, Loews, or you can get a door to "accordion" that are in different styles and colors and are the prices reasonable

    ReplyDelete