Monday, February 8, 2010

Spanking Brush Mum Spanking The Bride Wedding Tradition?

Spanking the bride wedding tradition? - spanking brush mum

First, my family, myself included, is very outdated. We believe that the husband is the head of the family and the woman must submit and obey. Anyway. I'm happy about getting married and our family tradition, after watching the dress before the wedding, my mother and my father, my father will hairbrush, then I'll put it in his lap, pull my dress and hit me with the brush as the last character of authority over me and my last spanking him. And it is a light spanking, mom says I am wrong. Then, took after the ceremony, but before Mom and Dad and my receipt for my husband in a room under the tower from my husband take me to my knees, lifted up my dress and hit me with the brush hair as a sign that for me now is, and how my husband is now his responsibility and duty to discipline himself, if necessary. After my spanking, if my father thinks that my husband and slapped me a good enough job that my husband was officially due to the brush of what happened and my mother was used by the parent at tDay of the wedding of the heir, can my husband my future when I need them. I am a little nervous, but I'll go. Mama said I was probably just a back problem on our honeymoon. I just hope not to leave the line and beat anytning after for a while because my friend of hard knocks, and it really does hurt them haribrush. I Love, Honor and Obey definatley. Anyone else have an unusual marriage / Traditions beatings, blows, or the ancient traditions of the individual?

No comments:

Post a Comment