Saturday, January 23, 2010

Breast Cancer Chemo Can Anyone Who Has Had Chemo Or Breast Cancer Answer This Please ?

Can anyone who has had chemo or breast cancer answer this please ? - breast cancer chemo

My best friend has breast cancer and chemotherapy really need?
before doing anything else. neoadjunct said therapy.
I would be very helpful and supportive for her because she was divorced and has a lot of work and family life were the best of friends.
I am also not doing nursing tasks for them, but have not received chemotherapy woman so sick?
We are both in our 30 and it is sad.
I do not know at what stage the cancer. It is still as evidence for the transit.

1 comment:

  1. My friend had chemo, and I know it is very difficult. I was so sick, it was terrible. You did not see the energy and stay in bed all day, and movies. Chemo makes you a lot of vomiting, lack of energy, and only your energy. Take a deep breath just there or just a shoulder to cry on, and I'm sure it would appreciate it. Maybe a movie with her, something to try to change his mind. Good luck to your friend.

    ReplyDelete