Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Need Help To Find The Title Of This Movie. Please Help!!! NEED HELP TO FIND A MOVIE TITLE!!! PLEASE!!!?

NEED HELP TO FIND A MOVIE TITLE!!! PLEASE!!!? - i need help to find the title of this movie. please help!!!

This is not the film NEED 2 are too. I only know that it is a story about a boy and a girl. They are separate boys and girls schools, but they love each other. I know that the boy wears a white coat thing with a red cross. I know he is caught by a teacher, do read a book on adventure rather than some kind of God is something. I also know that at dinner time ... all are .. and the sound of forks and knives on the table .. and that certain types of food in a cage .. Also .. at a time when the child wants to go girl .. and will be followed, or ... and guards with dogs and flashlights. Search .. and the girl kissed him and then I think someone is ... I do not know whether the boy or girl. This is usually done in the dark.

That's all I remember of the movie. I've seen for much longer ... It can not be more than 12 years .. for I am only 17 NED I know what movie.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Leonardo DiCaprio also reminds me ... and maybe even Anna Paquin, or Claire Danes . . Some names appear.

PLEASE HELP ME

No comments:

Post a Comment