Thursday, January 28, 2010

Drag Queen Lipstick Makeup Ideas To Promote Flirting And Seduction...?

Makeup ideas to promote flirting and seduction...? - drag queen lipstick

Looking for ideas for make-up (especially eyes) her with a "come" vibe. I will find fun and charming, but not really intense. Basically I would like to draw the attention of my crush and wow him. Normally I have a little foundation, some black eyeliner on my eyelid, and some mascara on the upper eyelid. I would like this without looking like a drag queen update. lol. Please do not suggest, lipstick / lip gloss and shine, but ..... That's the fact that I is a.

1 comment:

  1. termite choking on the splintersFebruary 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM

    Well, it all depends on the color of their hair, eyes, etc. ..
    I guess you have red hair, like her avatar suggestions in this ... maybe a dark red? Thus, for the eyes, I would say a brighter tone olive green on the upper eyelid, then a darker shade of an olive green or brown on the brow bone (not your eyebrows, you know the type of bone height of his eyelids? This bone. ..: D) ... and the colors are more effective, with brown eyes and blue eyes ... green eyes, not so much ...
    Green Eyes only neutral, brown eyes and a darker brown on the eyebrow.
    Normally, you can put on three layers of mascara before you, as you try to look too hard. three layers is good. optional fine black eyeliner on, thick at the base. Bright orange-red is really hot.
    This is really only look super hot "during the evening time ... for the day, less is more. Just use the lighter tones, less dramatic (maybe a little) and men are not big fans of foundations and the faces of the Dust ...I like the boys seem much more natural feel than women. :)

    But beyond the make-up, with his personality. : D that's what will never fade or wash ...

    ReplyDelete