Saturday, January 23, 2010

Princeton Monitor How Do I Get A Second Monitor To Work On My Notebook?

How do I get a second monitor to work on my notebook? - princeton monitor

My laptop is an HP zd7000 and has a Geforce Go5700 support multiple monitors.

My other monitor is tracking a Princeton VL2018.

I connected to the monitor, leaving 15-pin (blue connector) at the back of my laptop. I'll also be on display settings and told my team to expand on my desktop onto the second monitor. I played with the settings on the GeForce, and nothing seems to work.

My monitor is to go to bed and say: no signal. I tried all sorts of resolutions and what not. I tried the monitor on another computer and a notepad and pursue different work. It's just this damn book for any reason, the screen is blank. Help = [

No comments:

Post a Comment